At the heart of our company are individuals that take pride and passion in our customers by offering consistently high levels of customer service.
SEE OUR LATEST VACANCIES
Business Development Manager
Location: On the road/Home/Office based
The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing Business Development for all F.S Mackenzie services. They are responsible for promoting a portfolio of products which are included within the freight forwarding and logistics industry targeting and building a pipeline based around new business opportunities within the company’s network. Reporting to the Commercial Director and supported by an internal sales team the Business Development Manager will play a key role in generating new business opportunities/revenue for all products F.S Mackenzie offers in the market place.
Apply today by sending a CV (in PDF format only) through the email address below. No agencies please.
T: +44 (0) 1268 275555
- Seek a variety of new business opportunities from known current in house leads and self generated leads.
- To meet and exceed agreed KPI’s and sales targets in a consistent manor.
- Generate and qualify new business opportunities, by using sales skills, planning and relationship management.
- Demonstrate commercial acumen in order to seek and secure sales opportunities.
- Implement sales strategies to develop short term and long term target accounts.
- Meet and exceed company standard expectations in relation to call rate and pipeline expectations.
- Ensure new business sales targets including revenue and gross profit are exceeded.
- Complete daily/weekly admin of ensuring company CRM is up to date with all activity.
- Work collaboratively across the business to maximise sales opportunities.
- Work collaboratively and in partnership with Branch Operations and Customer Service teams to help win retain and develop new and existing business.
- Deliver on client satisfaction and service excellence.
- Ensure credit worthiness and credibility of customers to ensure they are ‘fit’ to do business with.
- Work as an ambassador for the organisation within the local/regional community promoting its’ services and values at all times.
- Work with management teams to identify and interpret trends and opportunities to constantly deliver and deliver success
- External sales, home or office based either side of client visits/travelling.
- Competitive salary
- Uncapped commission structure
- Pension scheme
- Attractive company benefits and discounts